I Can't Date A Man Who Is Bisexual - Amber Rose

 
The 33-year-old model after admitting that she is attracted to both men and women have come out to insists that she "wouldn’t be comfortable" if her boyfriend was bisexual. Speaking on her ‘Loveline’ podcast, Amber said:

'I think it’s amazing when a guy is bisexual and he’s comfortable with it. But in my personal life, in my sex life, in who I choose to love, I just think that I would think about it too much. It would bother me in a way.
I wouldn’t be comfortable with it and I don’t know why. 

"Maybe I’m not secure enough to be with a man that likes other men because I would feel like when he’s out with his boys, it’s just more of a moment, I don’t know. I don’t know if it’s me feeling threatened, I don’t know. It’s not that I’m not okay with it outside of my personal life but when it comes to me and who I lay down with, I’m just not comfortable with it.”

Amber has previously spoken about her own sexuality, she said:
"I’m extremely open with my sexuality. I can be in love with a woman. I can be in love with a man … I definitely find beauty in everybody whether they’re heavy-set, super skinny, if they’re white, black, Indian, Asian, Spanish."
Amber – who previously dated Kanye West and was married to Wiz Khalifa, is currently in a relationship with Dancing With The Stars’ professional dancer, Val Chmerkovskiy.


"It’s so good." she gushed about Val. "It’s been four months and I love his family and everyone is great. Right now, it’s just absolutely amazing and I’m super, super happy."

Comments