Nigerian Man Buys Powerbank Only To See Loaded Sand In It

A Nigerian man by name Marcelliot shared his story on Nairaland, he said he noticed something was wrong when he would charge it for six hours but would only use it for almost an hour.

He further added that he decided to open it to find out the source of the problem.
Marcelliot finds loaded sand in a newly bought powerbank


READ BELOW:
“My power bank drains rapidly. Charging it takes up to 6 hours, but reverse is the case when using it. Doesn’t even last up to an hour. So I decided to open it. Alas! What I saw was alarming.”
“I opened it and saw four blue-coated cells. Two was connected, but the other two wasn’t. Worried why the other two wasn’t connected, so I took one and broke the blue-coat, then opened it.”
“Alas! The cell was filled with sands.”
SMH! Only in Nigeria!

Comments